Updates to our service during Covid Lockdown
- We are closed for dining but still offer take away high tea and sweets
- Our salon is still open for chocolate and tea purchases, our chocolatier is getting creative so look for some new exciting products!! Please ring the bell if door is locked
- When visiting our salon we ask hands to be sanitised on arrival
- We are required by law to record name/numbers of ALL guests which is kept in strict confidence
- We prefer payment via card or pay pass
- All gift vouchers will be extended by 6 months
What is your booking and cancellation policy?
- Your request is held for 7 days
- Bookings are confirmed once we have received your deposit
- Deposits are refundable up till 7 days prior to your booking
- If you need to change your event dates we can hold your deposit for up to one year
Changes in booking numbers or dietary requirements?
- 24hrs notice is required
- We can’t guarantee that menu changes can be made on the day
- If there are guests unable to attend on the day we don’t require full payment but there is a fee to cover food that has been prepared. This will be served to your group (luxe high tea $50, chocolate and petit high tea $30)
Can I bring Children?
- No, sorry we cannot host children under the age of 12 as our venue is very delicate, most of our china and decorative items are not replaceable
- Exception for newborns in a hand-held carrier are made
- Due to the size of our space and furniture, prams in our space limits safe access to exits, if you need to bring a pram we can store it out back while you dine
Do you offer takeaway?
- Due to health and safety, we cannot allow take away food from our dine in packages HOWEVER we do offer high tea at home catering
- Exception is made for specially ordered cakes for events
Can I bring my own cake?
- Offsite cake incurs a $4 per person charge
- See our special order cake selection here
Where are you?
- You can use this link to send to your other attending guests: https://goo.gl/maps/WWrHCKaopnQ2
- We are 153 Johnston street COLLINGWOOD, not Fitzroy, we are 200m to Hoddle street
- If you’re using taxi services please make this known to the driver as google maps default will take you to Fitzroy.
- Sorry we don’t have customer parking, There is free 2hr street parking either on Johnston street or the side streets
- Please note there is a clearway on the north side of Johnston street on weekdays
Find us on Public Transport
- You can use PTV Melbourne to plan your journey, click here