- 6 months has been added to all gift vouchers purchased prior to October 31st 2021
- We’re still open for takeaway, gifts and chocolates Tues-Sun 12pm-6pm
What is your cancellation policy or change in numbers.
- If you need to change your event dates we need 7 days notice,
- If you need to change dates within 7 days of the event, 50% is kept as booking fee and the other 50% we will honour in the form of credit to be spent on our other products such as takeaway high tea, chocolates and gift hampers.
- We need 24hr notice if guests cannot make it, no show guests are still charged a reduced amount to cover food prepared which is served to your group.
Can I bring Children?
- No, not under the age of 12 as our china, and decor in the venue is very delicate. Exception for newborns in a hand-held carrier, we advise against prams in the dining space as our venue is small.
- NO, exception is made for specially ordered birthday cakes
Can I bring my own cake?
- Sure thing, but we ask $5 per person cakage fee to serve. OR See our delicious selection here
- Sorry we don’t have customer parking, There is free 2hr street parking either on Johnston street or the side streets
- Please note there is a clearway on the north side of Johnston street on weekdays
Using Public Transport
- You can use PTV Melbourne to plan your journey, click here
We are in COLLINGWOOD, not Fitzroy, google maps default will send you to Fitzroy
we are 200m from Hoddle street