Please note we are in COLLINGWOOD (not Fitzroy)
WHERE TO FIND US:
Cancellation policy around Covid Restrictions
- If your event has to be changed due to Covid restrictions we’ll work with you to find a suitable alternative. We’re keen to keep your custom as a small business but if a suitable date cannot be found we can offer credit with extended use time or refund.
- 7 Days notice is required to change event dates.
- Cancellation of events within 7 days, the deposit amount is non refundable but kept as credit and valid for 1 year, for you to spend on future events or our retail gifts.
- Last minute change in numbers, we ask 24hr notice if guests cannot make it, the food prepared will still be served to your group, you will not be charged the full amount but a reduced amount to cover the food ($50 for luxe high tea, $30 for choc or petit high tea)
- If you’re still unclear please email our bookings manager below
Will my Voucher expiry be extended
Yes, fear not, vouchers will be extended for the amount of time lockdown restrictions have restricted, we can be flexible here, please contact us with questions
Can I bring Children?
- NO, not under the age of 12yo as our china, and decor in the venue is very delicate. Exception for newborns in a hand-held carrier, we advise against prams in the dining space as our venue is small.
- NO, exception is made for specially ordered birthday cakes
Can I bring my own cake?
- Sure thing, but we ask $5 per person cakage fee to serve. OR See our delicious selection here
- Sorry we don’t have customer parking, There is free 2hr street parking either on Johnston street or the side streets
- Please note there is a clearway on the north side of Johnston street on weekdays
Using Public Transport
- You can use PTV Melbourne to plan your journey, click here